Saturday, March 12, 2011

Walking Worldly of the World **/** Walking VICTORIOUSLY in the World

As We Awake each & every Day in The World we should give All the THANKS & PRAISES to The LORD who Gives so FREELY the GIFT of LIFE...EyEs To See,Ears,To hear & Air He Breathes into our Lungs!!
  We take this for granted when we are of the WORLD we have the Selfish Desires of doing all about Me.....this is a way of living life Absent of the Spirit that is so anxiously awaiting for you to OPEN that Door & except CHRIST JESUS as your LORD & SAVIOR!!As we go about our day in This Selfish World we think what I will do today, I am going Here, I am doing this, I am getting ....I have to have....I,I,I Me Myself & I will not make a difference in YoUr TiMe or YoUr STREngth...these are all desires of the Flesh that will self DESTRUCT!! Proverbs 21:30-31 There is No Wisdom,No in Sight,No Plan that can SUCCEED Against The LORD The Victory rests with the Lord.
  So I say what do you have to lose!!OPEN that Door; SURRENDER....all of you .Thoughts, actions desires,cares,concerns ALL & EVERYTHING even EmoTIONS PRide,Jealousy,Insecurities....Etc.As YOU do this you will notice changes in your actions & reactions;In the book of JAMES 1:19-20 My dear brothers,take note of this:Everyone should be quick to listen,Slow to Speak and Slow to become Angry.A mans Anger does not bring about the righteous LIFE that GOD desires. As we Begin this NEW Life JOURNEY walking VICTORIOUSLY in the WORLD Not Of  the World; we begin to enjoy the God given Desires we are Able to see through the Windows of our soul which light up these are the EyEs that God Has given us to view through......we then are able to recognize things of the SPIRIT,We Don't desire the same things anymore.Slowly we are led on the path that God  has appointed This is a divine appointment. We then have this FIRE DESIRE within US to worship & read the SCRIPTURES more & more we want to know, See, Hear,Eagerly Please & Walk in The Will Of GOD that he has for Us. "His Children"YOU;YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH GOD!!

All His LOVE..............

2 comments:

  1. thank God for this post! I really needed to see this today I was almost in tears reading it. I was really frustrated at work today and had so much on my plate. It is so clear though that anger and frustration are not of God, and we need to live the life God has called us to live :)

    ReplyDelete